Job Search

Join Facebook, Google and Twitter for: “The Early Bird Gets The Internship”

Even though school has only been in session for a few weeks, chances are, if you’re a freshman, you’ve probably heard the word “internship” uttered countless times! And if you’re like most underclassmen, you have a TON of questions about it.

How soon should I begin applying for an internship? What classes should I take and what kind of grades do I need to land an awesome, paid internship at a top company? When should I start building relationships and connecting with employers? Should freshmen go to the on-campus career fair? Will employers care about my summer job from high school? I want to start my own company, do I need an internship?

We teamed up with university recruiters from Facebook, Google and Twitter to host a Google Hangout tackling all of your questions about internships for underclassmen!

Join us on on September 18th (1pm PST) and get advice on:

• When to start your internship search
  • How to standout to employers as an underclassman
  • Best-practices for approaching employers/companies
  • Developing your student brand
  • And much, much more
Jenny Xie

Published by
Jenny Xie

Recent Posts

Help Change the World by Interning at Arup

If you have not heard of Arup, you have likely seen their firm’s work firsthand…

2 months ago

Want a Career with Impact? Work at the American Heart Association

When looking to start your career, you consider the type of work involved, but do…

3 months ago

Learn How The Estée Lauder Companies Champions Diversity & Career Advancement in the Beauty Industry

Like many industries, the beauty industry has grown to be one of the fastest evolving…

4 months ago

Discover the Future of Professional Development: KPMG Lakehouse Propels Early Career Success

Welcome to the ideal destination for professional transformation and growth—KPMG Lakehouse. Are you an early…

4 months ago

Discover Why Students Love Interning with Elevance Health

Applying for internships can be a stressful process, especially as the pressure increases for college…

5 months ago

A Future-Ready Workforce at KPMG: Investing Ahead of the Curve

KPMG, one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms, has taken their investment in new hires…

5 months ago