CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in our Jericho, Long Island (NY) Assurance team. We are looking for Entry Level Associates to join our team starting in Fall 2018 or early Winter 2019.
As an Assurance Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in areas of Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Accounting Services;
- Work on a variety of client deliverables and preparing work papers;
- Resolve audit issues obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients;
- Understand the client’s accounting systems;
- Understand and apply concepts of materiality and audit risk; and
- Prepare work papers that are informative, well documented, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits