CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity in our Audit in our Bethesda, MD office. We are looking for Entry Level Associates to join our team starting in January 2021.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
As an Audit Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting in areas of Audits, Reviews, Compilations, and Accounting Services;
- Work on a variety of client deliverables and preparing work papers;
- Resolve audit issues obtaining evidence and making inquiries of clients;
- Understand the client’s accounting systems;
- Understand and apply concepts of materiality and audit risk; and
- Prepare work papers that are informative, well documented, cross-referenced and can easily be understood and explained.
As a Tax Entry Level Associate, you will be responsible for becoming familiar with current tax theories and laws and performing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in an accurate, thorough and timely manner. In addition, you will:
- Work on a variety of client deliverables including preparation of tax returns, including Individuals, Partnerships and Corporate tax returns;
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances;
- Research filing requirements and tax issues using internal revenue code, treasury regulations and other relevant authorities/guidance;
- Manage daily client workflow and multiple client projects at any given time; and
- Draft tax technical memorandums