WHY APPLY THROUGH TURNING BASIN LABS (TBL)?
- Get a personal, direct introduction to hiring managers (learn why we share our clients name)
- Become a profit-sharing owner in TBL
- Access a network of professional mentors
WHY WE RECRUIT FOR AND SUPPORT WONOLO:
- Diverse employee base, getting more diverse
- Good people who value transparency
ROLE: PROGRAM MANAGER, SALES STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
SAN FRANCISCO, FULL-TIME
This is a unique opportunity to build something from an early stage. As the first Sales Strategy & Operations Program Manager, you will help define a role focused on implementing national programs, leading cross-functional projects and improving critical processes that impact the demand-side of our marketplace. You will be influential in building our customer acquisition and growth operations and work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Business Operations, Marketing & Finance.
What you’ll do:
- Design, lead and implement high-impact initiatives to provide a magical customer experience and improve our core business KPIs
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to drive efficiency with our the demand-side of our marketplace
- Partner with product and engineering to develop scalable, customer-centric solutions
- Coordinate cross-functionally to drive adoption of new business processes and systems
- Analyze the ROI of our initiatives to drive continuous improvements and operational efficiency
- Be an essential thought partner to senior leadership in developing best-in-class customer experience
- Influence demand acquisition and growth strategy for our marketplace
Who you are:
- 4+ years of investment banking, consulting, project/program management or business ops / sales ops; hyper growth or marketplace operations experience a plus
- Action oriented. Experience building and managing cross-functional, high-impact projects or programs
- An excellent communicator. You have persuasive written and verbal communications skills across diverse functions, orgs and teams.
- Data Driven. You develop and track success metrics across every project you implement.
- Operationally oriented. You are obsessed with driving process efficiency and improving business metrics.
- Collaborative. You have experience working cross-functionally and with Senior Leadership
- Excellent Excel / data management skills.
- Self-starter. Ability to autonomously identify, research, design and build solutions.
- BA/BS in Economics, Business, Engineering, Physics or other quantitative focus
- Experience working with product, engineering or other technical teams is a plus
- Experience working with legal and deal approvals is a plus
- SQL, Salesforce, Looker, Tableau, Data Studio experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven and well-funded startup, as well as assume a leadership position early on in the life of a fast growing company in a giant market
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan and meaningful equity
- Commuter benefits and catered lunch
- Open vacation policy, flexible schedule, and WFH Fridays
- Team outings and happy hours
- Company off-sites and much more!
Wonolo is striving to change the way companies find talent for their immediate work needs. Everyday, we are creating flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. At the same time, we are saving companies money by connecting them with talented people and redesigning the recruitment process for many industries.
We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, DAG Ventures, PivotNorth, Base 10, and AMN Healthcare, among others.
Learn more about us:
Life at Wonolo
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.
Equal Employment Opportunities at TBL
TBL is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all roles.