Assistant Product manager for Childrenswear Boys Knits. To take boys knits product from design hand off’s through development to stock approval.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend seasonal design handoff with Product Managers, Technical and Senior Product Managers
- Review hand off to ensure information received from Design is accurate and complete
- Set up all tech packs in Flex PLM for data entry
- Work with Fabric, Trim and Technical team on all data entry aspects of the tech pack
- Review all tech packs for accuracy
- Complete all data in the tech packs for shipping, handling and wash detailing and make sure that the manual is referred to for accurate production information
- Send out all Tech Packs to vendors for sales sample development and costing
- Attend prototype meetings, line review meetings, and fitting reviews.
- Take notes at meetings and update/publish all notes to cross functional partners in NY/HK.
- Record and track all sales sample receipts.
- Review all incoming samples for accuracy in execution
- Revert back to offshore offices and vendor base in regard to any incorrect garment executions
- Forward samples to merchandising for showroom and rig room
- Work with Design and Merchandising to finalize any outstanding issues or changes made
- Set up seasonal artwork charts for ID tracking.
- Communication with offshore offices and vendors for submit updates.
- Communicate with vendors on any questions or concerns in regard to Design comments
- Work with Vendors Design and Technical to ensure approval deadlines are met
- Liaise between Product Development, Design, Technical Design, Merchandising and international vendors
- Collect all HTS code data for each style at close out of season and work with compliance team.
- Review all tech packs for completion and accuracy before production send out
- Work closely with Technical, Design, and legal teams to ensure all global safety standards are met for Childrenswear product.