Looking for someone to write posts for Twitter and hopefully more social networks if you're successful.
Our target market for these posts are Technology people, teens.
This is our content strategy for our target markets of teens & tech:
Social Media strategy for our target markets of teens, tech, and republicans:
The tone should be like tony stark, tony stark like joking egotistical, examples:
- [ ] Post good looking photos Examples: https://www.instagram.com/camerondallas/
- [ ] Humorous jokes about pop culture stuff involving Example: Talk about pokemon go example: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/257552283850653696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- [ ] Extravagance - posting photos of travel that I do Example: https://www.instagram.com/theluxetravelers/
- [ ] Inspiration - Things that get you motivated to do big - talk about fun, rich, fame, and just your general motivational advice Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/getmotivated
- [ ] Say how much high school is terrible and how college is too expensive and you can’t get a job
- [ ] Humorous jokes about tech i.e. pokemon go Example: https://twitter.com/levie/status/752358516950642688
- [ ] Advice for being successful
I will give you a test project of writing 30 tweets. 15 tweets targeting teens, 15 tweets targeting tech, using the above criteria for each group. Ideally try to combine tweets that appeal to both groups at once or two groups. Like this tweet appeals to teens and tech people: https://twitter.com/levie/status/752358516950642688
For things that require photos above - just taking stock photos or photos online, even if they're not photos of me or of me doing something extravagant. Just use them as an example.
I have no interest in hiring anyone to help with paid social ads.
You need to be able to be on twitter 8 hours a day PST time and even more tweeting about relevant topics.