Each year, Spirit offers interns the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects. By joining Spirit as a Spirit intern, you'll get the chance to:
- Gain skills, leadership and hands-on experience while exploring careers associated with your field of study.
- Build relationships with mentors to provide insight into your career goals.
- Do challenging work on individual and team projects.
- Network with other students, Spirit employees and the community through planned recreational, volunteer and social activities.
Some of the things an intern in our Systems Engineering Department may be working on:
- Apply interdisciplinary knowledge and Systems Engineering processes and methods to plan, design, develop, integrate and verify products that meet Customer needs within project constraints.
- Develop, analyze and manage system and subsystem requirements and architectures.
- Develop and evaluate alternative concepts, architectures and designs to select optimal, balanced solutions reflecting life-cycle considerations.