Work alongside our top-tier professionals, shaping the decision-making and influence models that manage our financial reputation and regulatory performance. You'll help mitigate and manage risk, and maintain transparency with management, clients, regulators and shareholders.
This nine-week program kicks off with a five-day orientation and training session in New York, led by our top professionals and expert instructors. You'll continue building your technical and practical knowledge on-the-job with opportunities in CTC, Country, Credit, Market Risk and WCAS.
- The Chief Investment Office, Treasury and Corporate (CTC) Risk Team is an independent risk function managing firmwide Interest Rate and Liquidity Risk. CTC Risk also oversees the risk of the retained portfolio generated from the Chief Investment Office (CIO), Treasury and Corporate (CTC) businesses, and is responsible for the end to end risk framework within the Treasury & CIO (includes Market, Credit & Operational Risk, as well as Retirement plans & BOLI COLI risk).
- The Country Risk Team works in partnership with Credit Risk, Market Risk and other risk and control functions to identify and monitor the impact of a sovereign event or action that alters the value of financial activities – including trading, funding, underwriting, investing, and extending credit – across all LOBs within the Firm.
- The Credit Risk Team works in partnership with areas of the Corporate and Investment Bank and is responsible for assessing client credit strength and approving and managing the firm's retained credit risk. This risk can relate to underwriting, lending and trading activities, including investment and non-investment grade syndicated loans, acquisition finance, derivatives, foreign exchange and other products.
- The Market Risk Team works in partnership with the Corporate and Investment Bank trading businesses to track market events, perform portfolio analysis and provide risk advisory for multiple asset classes, including FX, Rates, Equities, Credit, Securitized Products and Commodities retained by the firm.
- The Wholesale Credit Analytics & Solutions (WCAS) Team is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product stress testing, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the construction and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses.
Receive ongoing support from teammates, tutors and mentors throughout the summer. You may receive an offer of full-time employment upon successful completion of the program.