Nesbitt Research is seeking paid opposition research interns for summer 2019. Ideal candidate will have coursework/major in Journalism or experience writing/editing for daily publication in a collegiate or professional news writing environment. Interns will work on all aspects of political opposition research including vetting, research, fact checking and copy editing. Immediate availability to work 20 to 40 hours per week and very early morning shifts required.
You are most of the following:
- Dedicated to building a more progressive America
- Curious, very curious
- An exceptional writer comfortable writing and editing in a professional news writing environment
- Experienced in a production news or research environment (collegiate level or up)
- Able to turn complex and diverse information into clear summaries with a consistent point of view
- Possessed of a great attention to detail
- Skilled in web project management for complex projects
- Comfortable with web apps for communication, project management and research
- Fanatical in your hatred of email, word and power point
- Available immediately
- Drivers license
- Ability to work long hours and weekends
More about our recruiting process at https://docs.google.com/presen...
Learn more about how we work at https://www.nesbittresearch.com/