HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will work in a team-based environment to perform Quality Control assays/experiments on molecular biology reagents (bulks, components, finished goods) for use in research and commercial scientific products for the life sciences industry.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The successful candidate demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism, and a “can-do” attitude. They lead by example and hold themselves and others accountable while maintaining productive and professional relationships within the team. The primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for qualifying product(s) in a lab setting following standard operating procedures. Will utilize basic laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment, and record-keeping necessary to manufacture products.
- Will perform qualification assays using various molecular biology techniques.
- Responsible for Batch Data Records, notebooks, customer reports (as required) and work order documents.
- Utilize specialized technical knowledge and skills to make detailed observations and analyze data to ensure within operating parameters. Advise manager of factors that may affect quality of product.
- Maintain equipment, product inventories and related records as assigned. Note variances on manufacturing documents; audit and evaluate process documents and propose revisions. Complete, distribute and file records as required in accordance with Document Control Practices.
- Identify potential issues in a process; report findings to team management and participate in troubleshooting and resolution process.
- Assist with modifying technical documents which include standard operating procedures and manufacturing batch records.
- Participate in process improvement projects to reduce process scrap or improve productivity.