The VIDEO TELLER will respond to both member and potential member needs with high quality service. This includes performing transactions and providing information accurately, professionally, quickly and efficiently, via multiple media channels, with a primary focus on the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) kiosk channel.
- Employees are expected to adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to this position, including but not limited to all policies and procedures pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Process member transactions accurately, efficiently and timely
- Provide account information to members
- Inform and educate members on products and services offered by the credit union which would benefit the member and refer members to appropriate team members to fulfill these needs.
- Increase member product usage through exchanges and effective relationship building
- Perform account maintenance
- Troubleshoot member questions and resolve concerns.
- Maintain product knowledge and expertise on Purdue Federal products and services
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all Purdue Federal compliance and procedures
- Demonstrate and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, including but not limited to BSA, OFAC, CIP
- Cross-train on other functions in the contact center.
- Take ownership of personal professional development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 6 months customer service or financial industry experience required
- Competent computer skills required
- Member service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, in a professional manner when dealing with employees, members, vendors and company contacts
- Ability to follow the core values of honesty, integrity, mutual respect, pride and ownership
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets
- This position requires sitting, bending, stooping or standing as necessary
PURDUE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN