SAP’s Internship Experience Project is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Piqued your interest?
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp:
- No more fetching coffee: Work on in-depth projects, emerging products, and technologies that drive business results.
- Lifelong learning: Meet with mentors, make new friends, and attend learning sessions from diverse subject matter experts.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the management of new product innovations. The new innovations will impact the team’s delivery process and scope. In scope is tracking of these projects, and collecting various status points per project.
- Support Deployment Leads with various customer focused tasks including data validation, analytical reporting, classification rule management, dashboards, and related aspects.
- Support ongoing team initiatives, such as best practice collection or strategic skillset development with research, training recordings, presentation development, or related tasks.
- Contribute to creating or updating team collateral. This includes both internal and external documentation (work instructions, best practices, project plans, and workshop materials). Our cadence for updates is increasing based on our new Product release schedule.
- Assist with the use of project management system (ISP and Project Smartsheets).
- Support in documenting procedures, but more importantly defining reports and metrics for the use of the tool.
- If the opportunity arises, collaborate with the Spend and Supplier Analysis Deployment team and other groups, such as product management, solutions marketing, or others on Spend Analysis related challenges
Expectations & Tasks
- Responsible for identifying improvements of a subset of shared services processes related to the SAP Ariba Spend Analysis and SAP Supplier Risk solutions
- Provides responsive support for the broader SAP Ariba Spend and Supplier Analysis with daily tasks related to services delivery
- Professional demeanor