SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM:
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
THREE REASONS TO INTERN AT SAP:
ABOUT THE TEAM:
SAP Concur is looking for a motivated and data-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to leverage the systems and tools to assist with processes, training, reporting and insights to help build the infrastructure marketing requires for successful campaign execution and prioritization of marketing channel investments. This role will be a part of the Global Marketing Technology and Operations team, supporting multiple teams and stakeholders globally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
POSITION TITLE: SAP Concur iXp Intern- Digital Marketing Analytics
LOCATION: Bellevue, Washington (Virtual)
EXPECTED START DATE TO END DATE: June 2021 -August 2021
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL:
• Support Adobe Analytics user onboarding and administration processes.
• Leverage Adobe Intelligence Alerts for anomaly detection analysis.
• Run deep-dive analyses to help answer specific business questions; provide strategic recommendations based on data trends to give marketing leaders the insight they need to make informed decisions, often working simultaneously with multiple teams.
• Enhance and present existing Digital reporting and analytics to drive successful KPIs, ROI, and overall marketing effectiveness.
• Partner with key stakeholders on integrating different data sources into one consolidated dashboard.
WHO YOU ARE:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful, innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Currently pursuing or has a bachelor’s degree.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Digital marketing, ideally with a focus on web analysis specifically.
• Expert-level Microsoft Office experience, with an emphasis on Excel, required.
• Familiarity with development, design, build, and analysis of marketing programs required.
• Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Salesforce.com, and Tableau.
• Able to simplify and explain complex ideas, processes, and data structures.
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity
FOLLOW @SAPIXP ON INSTAGRAM AND DON’T MISS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE!
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now_._
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: Virtual - USA
SAP is one of the biggest business software companies in the world. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services – from enterprise resource management to analytics – enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. Our more than 440,000 customers come in all sizes and work in every industry and geographic region you can imagine.