As an Advanced Analytics Undergraduate Intern, you’ll have the chance to help Altria shape the future and deliver winning results in an exciting and dynamic time. During our 12-week, paid summer program, you’ll experience on-the-job training, access to mentors, planned social events with other Altria interns and opportunities to grow your leadership skills.
You’ll be challenged and empowered to:
- Work on projects relevant to current business opportunities, consulting with members of our team and key stakeholders, with the opportunity to present work to senior management
- Design, execute and interpret primary and/or secondary research analyses on key
- strategic business issues
- Analyze and model marketplace information to drive insights and aid business decision-making
- Gain greater knowledge and understanding of product performance (i.e., share, volume and pricing), wholesale and retail execution, customer segmentation, product distribution strategies, etc.
- Evaluate and optimize consumer engagement programs; analyze performance; and
- recommend strategies for future enhancement
- Understand different career path options, and how a career with Altria could benefit you
Business areas for project work can include: Consumer Research, Business Analytics, Digital Operations, Statistical Modeling, Event Marketing, Marketing Services, and Customer Care Operations.