We are seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Development Associate to join our team in New York City. In this dynamic role, you will join our team and report to an assigned Product Manager who has responsibility for the product lifecycle from conception to launch. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design product that our customers love. You'll work with different teams from Sales, Design, and Production.
You should be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- Contribute to the development and design of our products with the assistance of the product manager
- Develop the strategic vision and be the client-facing owner of the product.
- Ensure the team’s feedback and guidance is an integral part of the product strategy and execution.
- Institute state-of-the-art product management processes and systems which ensure rapid and successful product launches.
- Partners with Production Dept., to develop and execute costing sheets by customer, line, and classification to achieve IMU goals based on Financial goals.
- Seamlessly collaborate across the organization to develop and execute an integrated approach to product management, leveraging the array of assets and capabilities in other parts of the organization.
- Responsible for grooming the product backlog, presenting stories to developers and acting as the customer voice for the development team.
- Attended shows with Design teams to scout & identify emerging trends & apply to sourcing/ Merchandise products accordingly.