The Production Coordinator will work closely with the VP, Creative in the development and execution of concepts into a graphic format, assist in the coordinating of photo shoots and act as the main resource to maintain the department's creative budget. This role will be based in the Simplicity Creative Group New York office.
- Assists VP/Creative Director in graphic design by developing concepts given in verbal and or illustrated form; concepts will then be executed in InDesign, Illustrator and or Photoshop
- Ability to build PowerPoint presentations that clearly and concisely convey product development concepts with supervision of VP, Creative Director
- Handle pre-production process, which includes packing and arranging shipment of props and product to and from photo sessions and the coordination of invoices and model releases for corporate record keeping.
- Must be self-motivated, and work well in a fast passed creative environment which requires multitasking on a daily basis.
- Maintain a budgetary balance for each project by maintaining expense records and contributing a clear line of communication with the Creative Team to ensure finances stays on course.
- Graphic design skills to implement concepts under the direction of senior creative staff
- Production coordination skills which require physical strength and positive attitude
- Other duties as needed.