Human Resources is about creating a winning organization: generating outstanding business performance through the development of people and teams. So how would you do this? What will you do?
- You’ll undertake three placements to get a well-rounded view of our people, including time at head office, a factory and an expertise team.
Beyond your usual placements, there’s also scope for you to work as a site HR Manager, take on international projects and shape future HR practices from within an Expertise Team.
- Wherever in the business you work, you’ll be building up experience of culture change, employee relations, leadership development and much more, getting an up close and personal view of HR at Unilever.
- We need people who are insightful and inspired to make a difference in developing our people and the organization skills and capabilities required to be a winning business.
- You need to be passionate about people and confident in your ability to influence others.
- HR supports and develops Unilever's most important asset – our people – by enabling them to deliver outstanding business performance. In HR, you're not just a part of the Unilever culture; you help create it.
Contact: If you have a general inquiry about your application, contact the local Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of Application: January 1, 2020