- Pursuing bachelors degree in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical degree
- Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
- 3D CAD skills
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering practices and concepts
- Experience with the application of system engineering skills to the development of data acquisition systems for air vehicles
- Understanding of sensor technology utilized in the test of aircraft structures (loads and vibration) and vehicle subsystems (environmental control systems, flight controls, propulsion, and aerodynamics)
- Experience with or knowledge of calibration methods for test and evaluation of both mechanical measurements and electronic sensors
- The candidate should be able to produce and read engineering drawings, schematics, and technical procedures
- They must be a self-starter, able to assess problem causation and provide solutions in a team environment and make decisions based on technical judgment
- This position requires good communication and people skills; the ability to work in a diverse engineering and maintenance environment; the ability to follow daily task direction; and the ability to develop troubleshooting plans and discrepancy resolution.
LOCKHEED MARTIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, PREGNANCY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.