$10-$15 an hour
• Access to useful college and career advice with a one-on-one session with the CEO
• Connections with other professionals and internships!
• Prizes are given weekly to the Mentors who top the leader board!
• A great resume builder for those interested in business, data analysis, and marketing.
• As a NextGenVest Money Mentor Intern, you'll be making a positive impact on students and help them with the process of paying for college! This can all be done remotely from your own bedroom!
• Answer student questions about applying for financial aid and scholarships on our text message platform and be available at least 3-5 days covering shifts between 7am-1am EST.
• Participate in in-person financial aid workshops at local schools.
• You will collaborate directly with the CEO, Kelly Peeler, to develop long term communication strategy with students.
High attention to detail
• Student must have applied for financial aid for college and scholarships so that he or she can relate to current high school students going through a similar process.
• Have a typing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Must have a fully functional computer with internet access.
• Bonus points for a student that has also done or is currently doing work study as an undergraduate.
• A cover letter is not required to apply.
NextGenVest is the most convenient way for students to pay for college. NextGenVest partners students with their own "Money Mentor" over text to help them apply for financial aid, source scholarships, negotiate their tuition, and develop a plan to refinance their loans.
We've saved students $256,000 in tuition costs the past year and facilitated access to $164 Million in Federal Aid.
Check us out in the news!
Top 35 Companies in NYC to watch: http://bit.ly/1WnEdBh Forbes: bit.ly/29l9LTzbit Seventeen: http://bit.ly/2904tfk CNN: http://cnnmon.ie/291OeQh