• As a NextGenVest Money Mentor Intern, you'll be making a positive impact on students and help them with the process of paying for college! This can all be done remotely from your own bedroom!
• Answer student questions about applying for financial aid and scholarships on our text message platform and be available at least 3-5 days covering shifts between 7am-1am EST.
• Participate in in-person financial aid workshops at local schools.
• You will collaborate directly with the CEO, Kelly Peeler, to develop long term communication strategy with students.
• Student must have applied for financial aid for college and scholarships so that he or she can relate to current high school students going through a similar process.
• Have a typing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Must have a fully functional computer with internet access.
• Bonus points for a student that has also done or is currently doing work study as an undergraduate.
• A cover letter is not required to apply.
High attention to detail