GreatChina International Education is looking for an organized program associate who loves learning, seeks challenges, and is passionate about education. The program associate would work closely with directors and executive officers in an entrepreneurial setting to assist and support program functions ranging from administrative to development and innovation to logistics, scheduling, structuring, and team management.
Preferred candidates are those who have relevant prior experience and are interested in professional development, international education, and helping students to achieve their higher education goals.
- Provide research and analysis for developing programs
- Support program directors and executive officers as needed
- Provide content and curriculum development assistance as needed
- Oversee and manage team scheduling and logistics
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement
- Assist with new program creation and build-out
- Provide insight into the recruitment of program team members