- Love working with kids
- Bachelor's degree or several years of college
- Demonstrated skills in classroom management
- Ability to acquire knowledge of the camp curriculum.
- Professional manner and positive attitude.
- Have the habit of responding quickly to text and email. Must have a smart phone
- Have a reliable, insured and registered car, along with a valid local driver’s license
- Must be 100% fluent in English; be able to write interesting, concise and grammatically correct notes to parents
- Must have great references
- Can pass our rigorous background check
- Summer camp experience or experience working with youth
- Teaching experience
- Availability to teach in multiple camp locations