The Lifecycle Specialist Co-op will be responsible for assisting the Lifecycle department with a variety engineering and administrative tasks and learning segments of each position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist LCS Parts Sales Group Leader with maintaining parts database and e-commerce web store. To include updating photos, pricing and parts descriptions.
- Assist LCS Parts Sales Group Leader with developing and delivering customer recommended spare parts lists.
- Assist LSC Parts Fulfilment Group Leader with processing and fulfilling orders.
- Maintain and control spare parts for the site.
- Ensure compliance on stock level limit for continuous items and full consumption for non-continuous items.
- Provide research for parts specified on equipment assessments.
- Assist in development of Product Enhancement Retrofit cut sheets including, drawings, SOPs, and installation instructions.
- Communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Manufacturing, Business Development, etc., to resolve customer issues and deliver excellent customer care.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees at all locations.
- Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established safety and company requirements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Plant shipping and receiving.
- Assist in expediting and tracking backordered materials.
- Perform other administrative office duties as assigned.
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions for short periods of time is possible.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; talk and hear. Sitting 80%; standing/walking 20%. Occasionally lift and or move up to 20 pounds and 40 pounds rarely.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and cooperate well.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Accurate and quick typing and 10 key skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong math skills and confident working with and confirming numbers.
- Must be responsible and reliable.
- Requires a strong ability to multi-task and flexibility to learn and accept other duties.
- Excellent written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, clients, vendors, and other business contacts.
- Must comply with Roeslein & Associate’s core values for the safe and efficient operation of the business and maintain sound relationships among and with employees.