Research Assistant/Student Research Worker Description:
- Supports research activities
- Participates in all phases of the research process including recruitment, study enrollment, data collection and follow up, administration of electronic surveys and data entry and database management
- As member of research team, assists with implementation of the research project
- Attends internal and external project-related meetings and planning sessions; provides information; communicates with PIs to maintain and implement intervention protocols; recommends, develops and implements community health content related to the intervention component.
- Performs other duties as assigned.