Currently, Idea Lab Kids is looking for dedicated Summer Camp Counselors for Summer 2019 that are looking to develop skills and experience in a classroom setting, using developed Idea Lab Curriculum to guide each class.
This is not only a position for future teachers, but also coaches, counselors, engineers, IT professionals and so much more. The STEM curriculum that Idea Lab Covers is tremendous.
- Teaching a group of 8-10 students through exciting weeks of camp
- Working on daily setup and clean up for camp classrooms.
- Learn and teach the Idea Lab Curriculum to create a stimulating and enriching summer camp experience.
- Comfortable interaction with parents.
- Classroom management skills to work with assigned age groups.
- Organization skills needed for managing class supplies.
- Comfortable with technology and capable of learn new things.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Background Check Clearance Required before start.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs from car to classroom