- Reports to Assistant Director.
- Coordinates the gathering of materials for Title VI proposal
- Designs and labels systems for information depositories
- Creates and keeps timeline of work
- Well organized, office assistant experience, must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
$18/Hour (Graduate Students) or $13.50/Hour (Undergraduates)
- Fun Fact
CLACS is the home for all things Latin American and Caribbean at NYU.
- About Us
NYU's Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS) promotes knowledge from and about Latin America and the Caribbean and fosters interdisciplinary approaches to area studies.