THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT FULL TIME HOURS POSITION THAT WILL RUN THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2ND.
SUMMARY: Aloha! White Water’s night maintenance position is responsible for keeping the water pumps running and keeping the park secure overnight. You will continuously walk around our 13-acre park testing the water in each pool and accurately maintain a log of chemical levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs routine maintenance of buildings.
- Repairs or replaces building brick, stone, and concrete.
- Crawl up and down water slides to inspect condition
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in machines and equipment.
- Assists in unloading and storing supplies.
- Tests chlorine content and PH value of water with water testing kit and completes daily log of test results.
- Does daily maintenance check of all attractions to ensure safe and timely opening of facility to public and completes the daily log of maintenance checks.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Read and interpret written information.
- Helps keep park secure overnight
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age