THIS IS A FULL TIME SEASONAL POSITION FROM 7/26/19 - 1/1/20.
SUMMARY: Hop aboard the Frisco Silver Dollar City Line Steam Train. As a Steam Train Team Member you will maintain our 1880’s theme by providing an excellent performance for our guests as a robber, or as a conductor narrating on the back of the steam train and giving safety instructions prior to boarding. By interacting and performing for up to 250 guests at a time, you will be creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to memorize, consistently and clearly perform scripted material in front of small/large groups
- Conductors give pre-loading safety instructions, load and unload guests on the train, perform scripted spiel on the ride, perform in the robbery show, and assist with evacuations as needed
- Ability to stand for prolonged times, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel
- Keep assigned area clean of trash, natural debris, and bodily fluids
- Conductors are responsible for keeping the depot/dock/train clean between train runs
- Ability to safely load, clean, carry, and safely discharge a working firearm.
- Robbers must be able to stand for prolonged times, bend, twist, stoop, and run
- Robbers are responsible for keeping the show set clean as well as the loop break room area
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Must be able to obtain and maintain an American Heart Association Basic Life Saving Certification.
Must be at least 18 years of age