This position is responsible for analyzing client journeys across TD Ameritrade's multiple digital platforms, service centers, and branches to provide meaningful and actionable insights for business partners. Analyses performed by this team directly impact client experience, and influence strategic decision making across this firm.
The role will analyze data from disparate data sources to spot meaningful trends and patterns. Findings are primarily communicated with presentations utilizing compelling visuals, dashboards, graphs, etc… This position works closely with business teams and reporting partners in support of business decision support and product management.
- Analyze data and reports to identify trends/insights that will influence business decisions. Analyses supported include, product analytics, channel analytics, financial analytics, customer behavior analytics, marketing analytics, etc.
- Conduct in-depth behavioral analytics on specific client groups to determine opportunities for improving the client experience and maximizing potential revenue streams.
- Drive exploratory analytics initiatives to discover potential barriers in the client journey contributing to client attrition using Tableau, SQL, Excel and Python
- Craft clear and compelling presentations, using graphs, dashboards etc. to display findings and recommendations to business partners and decision makers
- Investigate new data sources that may be related to client journey analysis, and work with Data Management teams to standardize these sources for use in analytics.
- Use deductive and inductive research approaches to support decision making
- Help the business identify and formulate hypotheses (deductive)
- Monitor data and identify patterns and trends (inductive)
- Assist in communicating findings to business in a concise and understandable fashion
- Ensure bias and data quality issues are resolved or explained when communication occurs
- Continue development of domain expertise by attending partner meetings in order to be able to think strategically about relevant data sets and metrics
- Work with the business to identify metrics to be tracked, including key performance indicators, client segments, etc.
- Assist in translating business stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables for the reporting team to automate
- Proactively monitor metrics and make recommendations for changes, additional metrics and key performance indicators
- Identify and surface data gaps that exist to the data reporting and data management teams and partner on how those gaps can be closed
- Work closely with Reporting and Data Management teams to advance data quality and data management efforts across the firm
- Develop trusted partnerships with business leaders based on collaboration and knowledge of business