JOB SUMMARY: The Relationship Coordinator performs all teller duties without the need of supervision. The coordinator demonstrates a thorough understanding of all bank policies and procedures as well as a thorough knowledge of bank products and services. The individual possesses interpersonal skills needed to provide effective supervision and is able to lead the staff in delivering and exemplifying extraordinary customer service. This position plays a critical role in orchestrating the flawless execution of the customer experience. The Relationship Coordinator embraces "Do what''s Right" as the singular priority in all activities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Performs all teller duties as needed while adhering to bank policies and procedures. Oversees office settlement and control; balances office currency needs. Schedules breaks and lunches to ensure effective levels of service to customers. Performs any related work as required or delegated by supervisor. * Assists the staff in fulfilling the needs of customers by completing account openings, processing loan applications, following up with customers, and constantly moving customer business forward so that the other members may focus on assisting waiting customers and developing new business. * Assists Relationship Consultants by coaching and mentoring; appropriately on-boards new employees. * Serves as the decision maker regarding the handling of customer issues at the point of service by taking ownership for resolving customer matters to the customer''s highest expectations. Inspires the staff and customers by always carrying out the Being Beneficial Service Principles. * Promotes the brand by ensuring Beneficial''s support in all local events; instills community spirit and teamwork by engaging the staff in participating in community activities.
* High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree Preferable
* Minimum 2 years Teller or customer service experience or other related experience
* Experience in a leadership function or related experience
* Solid working knowledge of policies and procedures
* Strong knowledge of compliance and regulatory policies * Strong organizational, communication and administrative skills * Outstanding customer service skills * Willingness to support all fellow employee in delivering an extraordinary customer experience * Demonstrate superior operational skills in order to ensure branch is functioning efficiently * Must be comfortable talking about money * Demonstrate the ability to engage in "The Beneficial Conversation" by exploring customers'' financial goals and recommending the appropriate products and services * Proficient in word, excel, outlook and Bank''s computer system * Successfully completes the NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) registration process
JOB LOCATION Devon, Pennsylvania, United States
POSITION TYPE Full-Time/Regular