ABOUT JDA SOFTWARE GROUP, INC.
_JDA Software is the proven leader in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)-driven supply chain and retail solutions for 4,000 of the world’s leading retail, manufacturing and logistics companies. JDA enables an Autonomous Supply ChainTM by connecting its cognitive SaaS solutions from end-to-end - across planning, execution and delivery - with a broad partner ecosystem, empowering customers to better predict and shape demand, transform their product delivery and deliver outstanding customer experiences. JDA’s world-class client brands include 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, YOU CAN PLAN TO DELIVER. __www.jda.com__ _
Solution Architect - Warehouse Management System (WMS)
JDA is searching for a Solution Architect for our Consulting Services group, specific to the JDA/Red Prairie Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). This position can be located anywhere in the US. The position requires 75% travel.
- Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements
- Assists Project Managers in planning efforts
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Provides non-technical support during the "go-live" period
- Provides primary user support and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences
- Communicates and/or supports the business cases to PMG and PD regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- Conducts/leads business process analysis or design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing functional specifications
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Creates detailed tasks on overall project plan (i.e. during sales cycle, after the project plan is complete, or based on enhancements)
- Develops and executes test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer's business objectives
- Develops functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
- Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
- Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the JDA solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, and deliver)
- 8+ years of specific experience working within JDA/RedPrairie WMS, either as a customer of JDA or as a consultant implementing JDA solutions for customers. Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as HighJump Manhattan or SAP may be considered
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, inventory optimization concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Experience in configuration and or workings of additional JDA supply chain planning applications such as collaborate, master planning, sequencing, reporting desired
- Relevant industry certification from APICS, IBF, INFORM will be a plus
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred. A combination of Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Current or prior experience working in a management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence setting preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- This position requires a minimum of 75% travel.
_If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out_ _here._
_Join the conversation online by connecting and following us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (_http://bit.ly/9s2DVE_), and LinkedIn (_http://bit.ly/2rV4Kue_) Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at_ http://blog.jda.com_._