Growing new business revenue for AFEX by successfully prospecting, selling and onboarding corporate and institutional client.
- Identifies corporate and institutional foreign exchange hedging and global payments needs of leads and prospects
Harvest channel within sales region and vertical target markets. This activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Business networking events
- Exhibition and trade shows
- Specific sponsorship events
- Owning call prospecting
This could require employee to work weekends and evenings
- Sells AFEX FX Risk Management and Global Payments solution using consultative approach and understanding fully the client’s needs, presenting solutions based on these needs and fully explaining our value proposition and online platform.
- Manages client onboarding in line with regional requirements and completes full customer handover to RMT handover process
- Manages client sales evolution via CRM system and ensures all pertinent information is updated in the system
- Reports weekly sales numbers to Regional Manager and updates team on performance by attending weekly sales meetings
- Adheres to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards
- Ensures all internal processes and SLAs are followed to ensure exemplary customer experience- escalates issues to appropriate Manager and follows up on all required actions
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To solicit business on behalf of AFEX.
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager of the region in which they work.
- Accountable to monthly targets set by leadership team
- Accountable to supply excellent customer service and competent knowledge of AFEX products and services.
- Accountable to follow requisite compliance procedures during business development activities with prospective clients.
- Accountable to fellow staff members, and work in coordination to support AFEX as a whole.