This position is responsible for translating data into meaningful and actionable insights for Retail cash deposits products and reports to the Director, Retail Cash Deposits. Analyses performed by this team directly impact and influence strategic decision making for one of the firms most important product areas. The role will use reports from disparate data sources to spot meaningful trends and patterns. Findings may be communicated through dashboards, graphs, charts etc.
This position works closely with business teams and reporting partners in support of business decision support and product management.
- Analyze data and reports to identify trends/insights that will influence business decisions. Analyses supported includes, product analytics, channel analytics, financial analytics, customer behavior analytics, marketing analytics, etc.
- Conduct reporting, including reporting from disparate data sources, to support business requirements
- Create presentations, graphs or dashboards to display results of reports
- Use deductive and inductive research approaches to support decision making
- Help the business identify and formulate hypotheses (deductive)
- Monitor data and identify patterns and trends (inductive)
- Assist in communicating findings to business in a concise and understandable fashion
- Create presentations, graphs, dashboards, etc. to display findings and results utilizing Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ensure bias and data quality issues are resolved or explained when communication occurs
- Continue development of domain expertise by attending partner meetings in order to be able to think strategically about relevant data sets and metrics
- Work with the business to identify metrics to be tracked, including key performance indicators, client segments, etc.
- Assist in translating business stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables for the reporting team to automate
- Proactively monitor metrics and make recommendations for changes, additional metrics and key performance indicators
- Identify and surface data gaps that exist to the data reporting and data management teams and partner on how those gaps can be closed
- Work closely with Reporting and Data Management teams to advance data quality and data management efforts across the firm
- Develop trusted partnerships with business leaders based on collaboration and knowledge of business
- As part of a small product management team, a secondary responsibility to help with operational aspects of managing cash products as needed (This can include working with digital partners and operations to improve the client experience, as well as reviewing client exceptions)