TD Ameritrade Network is looking for a motivated and well-organized person to coordinate and arrange media that is ingested into our MAM (Multimedia Asset Manager) and posted to our distribution channels. This person will also work closely with the post production team and writers to ensure media is being tagged, descriptions are written and associated files are paired with the videos. They will also post content to our various distribution channels and validate that said content has associated tags, descriptions, closed captions, etc. Finally, this role will assist the network in the aggregation and reporting of channel and social metrics that will be used to track KPIs.
- Monitor and keep organized, all content and metadata that is ingested into our MAM (Multimedia Asset Manager) daily.
- Validate that CIP (AI tag generator) responded with tags in the proper field and confirm that descriptions and titles were entered by the writers prior to posting.
- Make sure that all associated files are present and paired with the parent video file, i.e. thumbnails and closed captions.
- Assist editors in posting approved content to the proper distribution channels and validate that items posted correctly.
- Set expiration dates on all content to ensure we keep our channels and MAM organized while removing expired media from certain sites.
- Validation of WORM (Compliance file retention) storage receipt from reports sent by our file retention team.
- Update content on these channels and in the MAM (Multimedia Asset Manager) by recognizing clips what that would serve well on all of our partner channels.
- Submit weekly clips for compliance or supervision approval and post approved content to TD Ameritrade or 3rd party distribution channels.
- Manage content approval and posting for the Radio (audio only) distribution channels.
- Aggregate social stats to share with the TDAN and Education Ambassadors
- Work to update and consolidate analytics from Google Analytics, Clickstream and Amazon.
- Create a reconciliation report from items that were sent to WORM (Compliance file retention) storage and items that show approved in our MAM.