As an Email Operations Campaign Developer you would be responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of operational email communications.
This role is within the Marketing department and will be working with teams in technology, operations, marketing and other groups as needed. An ideal candidate would be a self-starter that is collaborative, analytical and likes to problem solve.
- Identifying data sources in production systems and database which will be necessary to target and execute email communications
- Developing ETL processes and coded programs, specifically in SQL Server, to stage and prepare data in order to execute email communications
- Programming HTML code and deploying email campaigns from an email service platform (Epsilon-Harmony)
- Monitoring and maintaining an inventory of ETL and email deployment production jobs in turn reporting on operational measures and troubleshooting any production issues
- Continually ensuring data quality and data security