ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of end dumps and/or belly dumps (with and without pups) and related equipment to be operated.
- Can operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Must keep time and material records.
- Must follow verbal and written instruction.
- Knowledge of different types and sizes of aggregates and asphalt mixtures.
- Must have maneuvering and backing skills with double and triple pup.
- Must be able to communicate effectively on the radio system.
- Connect and disconnect pup trailer.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must possess a valid State Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements.