You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Enterprise Infrastructure Operations & Technology (EIO&T) group is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Leadership Development Program. The 10-week program starts in June and begins with a full day of induction training.
Enterprise Infrastructure Operations and Technology (EIO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. EIO&T provides a foundation that enables Citi to achieve its day-to-day operational and long-term growth goals, enabling execution of Citi’s Strategy. With over 20,300 employees in nearly 100 countries, Citi’s EIO&T is one of the largest single organizations in the world and includes:
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase Citi's cyber threat awareness and protection levels. CISO protects the firm’s most important assets, and is comprised of professionals from across the globe who manages the Information Security program for Citi.
- Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provide a critical technical foundation for the firm’s operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. CTI engineers are focused on a number of transformational initiatives that include harnessing Big Data, the exploration of Hybrid Cloud, strengthening Cyber Security and a transition to Enterprise Containers.
- Compliance Technology Solutions (CTS) deliver industry leading technology solutions in support of global compliance. Our scope covers Anti Money Laundering, Data & Application Quality, Surveillance for Market, Retail & Communications, Employee Due Diligence, Registrations, Control Group, Disclosure of Interest, Citi Security and Investigative Services, Legal, & Records Management.
- Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) delivers world-class technology solutions for Citi’s Global Functions through the use of common data, analytics, and platforms. Our clients consist of internal partners throughout Citi who are responsible for delivering on the firm’s financial commitments, adhering to regulatory actions, mitigating risk exposure, ensuring proper controls and providing HR services to all employees.
- Chief Data Office (CDO) drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information. The CDO will define and enforce data-related policies and standards across Citi and enable the businesses with the tools required to take ownership and accountability for data governance and management. This is achieved through setting the Citi Data Management Policy (CDMP), defining Corporate Data Standards and providing a governance framework for Data Ownership and Data Quality throughout Citi. The CDO is responsible for the overall Data Quality program at Citi and associated Board reporting.
- Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi’s businesses and operational units. CSS employees are responsible for Integrated Close, Global Payroll, Citi Corporate Credit Card and ID creation/deletion, among a myriad of other services.
- Resource Management Organization (RMO) creates value for Citi’s businesses by partnering to deliver “the right resources, from the right source of supply, in the right location, for the right cost at the right time.”
- Operations and Technology Risk and Control (OTRC) mitigate risks that arise from the execution of activities which Operations & Technology (O&T) is responsible for or engaged in. The OTRC organization has implemented and continues to enhance a set of capabilities to manage risks within O&T, to drive key risk programs, and to support the safety and soundness of Citi's operations globally.
- Citi Realty Services (CRS) provides property management, building construction and innovative real estate solutions through a network of regional offices and a team of international real estate experts.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The ten-week Summer Analyst Program starts in June. Summer Analysts will be assigned to work with an EIO&T team. Citi’s Summer Analyst Program aims to mold students into high-caliber professionals and future leaders through careful training and development. To do so, Summer Analysts will be assigned a full-time Analyst who will coach them through the Summer Program and share what makes him or her successful.
Your time here will look something like this...
Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, summer analysts build the necessary professional and leadership skills for future success. Analyst assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EIO&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
- Cyber Security data analysis
- Data Protection analysis
- Software Development (wide variety)
- Product & Project Management
- Private & Hybrid Cloud Design
- Converting raw data into intelligence
- Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
- Identifying defects in online tools
- Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
- Create an overview of sourcing process
- Automating analytical processes
- Analytics projects
- API Development & Integration