You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the scrum room, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Personal Banking & Wealth Management Technology Analyst Program (PBWMT) is seeking students for the software development track of its Summer Analyst program. These positions are based in Dallas (Texas), and Jacksonville (Florida) for students with targeted graduation dates between December 2024 and May 2025. The Summer Analyst program starts in June and runs for 10 weeks.
The best way to think about PBWMT is that we're a tech company inside a bank. We develop software that has a variety of end users: mobile apps and websites that help our customers manage their money, desktop software that allows our customer service agents to provide help and advice, and internal databases, microservices or tools that teams at Citi rely upon every day.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Starting in June, the PWBMT Summer Analyst Program provides a 10-week immersive experience in one of our PBWMT teams. There are three tracks within this program:
• Software Development (iOS, Android, Angular, Java)
• Data & Analytics (Data Engineer, Machine Learning & Visualization)
• Analyst (Project Management, Product Management & More)
Each track focuses on different skillsets, has its own application/interview process, and leads to full-time opportunities. All Summer Analysts will receive training, networking, and mentoring opportunities to help build the necessary skills for future success. Roles are assigned based on their skills and interests, as well as business needs.
Your time here will look something like this...
As part of the Software Development track, you'd be placed in an Agile development team, building features for the Citi Mobile and Citibank Online applications that are used by millions of customers. Our teams operate in four-week sprints and are organized around a set of features that they own. While technologies can vary slightly from team to team, our developer roles typically break down into these categories.
• Microservices Developer: Java, Spring Framework, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• iOS: Swift, Xcode
• Android: Java, Android Studio, Kotlin
• Web: Angular (version 9), TypeScript While much of your time will be spent coding, this is a highly collaborative environment that will also make use of your communication and influencing skills.
Whether you're working with a project manager to set a realistic deadline, helping demo a product to a business partner, or working with internal stakeholders like Software Architecture or Security, we need engineers who can clearly communicate technical concepts, be great teammates, and influence without authority. You'll be entrusted with meaningful work that impacts our customers, and you'll be empowered to suggest new ideas. Interns in this track will be considered for full-time Software Development offers after graduation, with the freedom to again choose between the four roles above. Over time, you would have the option to become a full-stack developer or specialize.
We want to hear from you if...
• You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in any discipline:
• Preferred disciplines include Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or a related field
• You have a GPA of 3.0 or above (preferred)
• You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programing languages (with Java, Mobile or Web development), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases.
• You will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
• Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Annual Salary = $90,000
Job Family Group:
Management Development Programs
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$50,000.00 - $140,000.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Citi enables growth and progress for individuals, communities, institutions and governments around the world and has been doing so for more than 200 years. They recognize that their ability to best serve their clients and customers comes from the diverse and engaged employee base and they work tirelessly to deliver opportunities for growth and development to the most talented people. This is a place where the best come to get better.