The Specialist of Talent Development is responsible for the design, development, and facilitation of targeted learning solutions and support of talent programs/course management, department budgeting, and department reporting.
- Manage communication and scheduling of department's programs, courses, and facilitators
- Manage program and course marketing communications to leaders and HRBP's
- Manage online courseware and learning management system
- Analyze department data to identify trends and hidden needs and make recommendations to the management team on how to enhance the learner experience
- Support department quarterly reporting for Board, SOC, Human Cap Risk Committee, and ad hoc talent reporting as needed
- Assess learning needs with business leaders, human resource managers, and business unit learning & development partners
- Write performance objectives and instructional design recommendations
- Design virtual and classroom learning sessions, computer-based training, job aids, and performance support tools
- Revise, update and maintain existing learning curriculums
- Consult internal clients on professional development opportunities, course development & design and overall learning curriculum
- Deliver management and leadership development content in a traditional classroom and virtual classroom sessions.
- Lead facilitator prep (train-the-trainer) sessions for the new curriculum and customized learning sessions
- Deliver customized learning sessions and Talent Development learning content as needed