What we offer YOU:
• Leadership lunch & learns with executives across the OnDeck portfolio
• End of Summer intern project & presentations in front of OnDeck leaders
• Team building events to strengthen your professional presence and employee brand
• Weekly social hours to mingle with OnDeck employees
• Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks
• Participation in community service events
OnDeck Stats & In the News:
• In 2015, OnDeck & JP Morgan Chase partner to offer small business loans, named the biggest deal in the history of marketplace lending
• Our first $3 billion in loans led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
• On December 17, 2014 OnDeck rings in the biggest NYC tech IPO since 1999
• OnDeck was New York’s largest VC-backed tech exit ever
Awards we've received:
• Fortune: Best Medium Workplaces, 2016
• Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
• Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
• Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Glassdoor: Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
• Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
• Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014
If you don’t meet the qualifications for this Summer’s internship program and you’d like to stay connected, please join our OnDeck Intern Talent Community! As a member of our Talent Community, you will be notified with information on our internship program, events or updates on our application process.
The OnDeck OnCampus Internship program is looking for smart, curious and impactful students to join our Summer 2017 internship program.
We believe in our interns and power their growth through being challenged every day. In our program, you will have the opportunity to not only make an impression in your respective business, but throughout the company.
Internship Opportunities at OnDeck may include (but are not limited to) the following areas: • Analytics • Finance • Marketing • People Operations • Product Design • Sales • Technology
• You are graduating in Fall 2017 or Summer 2018
• You are authorized to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
• You are able to work at our New York City office for the entire length of the 10 week program
• You are eager about understanding small businesses and supporting their success
• You have tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
• Your personality is engaging - powerful work ethic, resilience, and emotional intelligence
• You share a passion to advance the vision and mission of OnDeck
At OnDeck (ONDK), we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.