We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist who will, Under limited supervision, takes a lead role in creating and supervising the product line marketing functions and processes used by all marketing campaign specialists, and acts as key trainer and on-boarder of staff to marketing processes and procedures.
As the SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks which would include:
- Creates campaign procedures, processes and documentation
- Role includes initiating collaboration and buy-in to suggested processes and procedures as well as effectively communicating to department staff and management and key stakeholders.
- Ensures campaigns and marketing efforts are executed on time and within budget. Monitors campaigns of other product line marketing staff to ensure brand consistency, quality, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, initiates, manages, coordinates, develops, executes, monitors and communicates all aspects of assigned marketing campaigns and other comprehensive campaigns/projects. Includes working with stakeholders and agency partners.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing assigned marketing campaigns for the Credit Union and RCU’s wholly-owned subsidiary RCUSG. Campaign work may include:
- Market and/or competitive research and analysis,
- Best practice review,
- Writing/development of marketing program descriptions and plans,
- Establishing goals, identification of target audience, segmentation of audience,
- Data acquisition, working and collaborating with stakeholders, retaining agencies or working with in-house resources to develop marketing materials executing campaigns,
- And monitoring and reporting results.
- Executable marketing campaigns may include online or mobile ads, emails, direct mail, advertising, online marketing/website campaigns and content development, social media, newsletter articles, statement inserts, brochures, Member testimonials photos or videos and use of other marketing media and tactics.
- Project initiative leader. Leads or significantly contributes to major marketing initiatives.
- Recommends new opportunities and solutions to aid in the evolution of RCU’s brand, department systems, process, etc.
- Makes recommendations to Marketing Manager regarding media presence (online, print, radio, broadcast, etc.) for the Credit Union and wholly owned subsidiary, including planning, organizing, negotiating and buying media.
- Continuously reviews potential business partners/vendors and new media tools and suppliers, and makes recommendations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- HTML experience preferred.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of current marketing techniques and practices and marketing campaign management.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, rules, regulations, product guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Ability to see big picture and think strategically.
- Strong knowledge and skills in technology including online marketing, websites, and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of diverse media available plus media evaluation & buying/placement experience.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute multi-step campaigns, projects and events.
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task, successfully meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to ensure quality control.
- Ability to analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and strong knowledge of website and online tools and resources. Strong working knowledge of databases and target marketing, including Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) and website Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous marketing campaign and comprehensive marketing program planning, execution and monitoring/reporting experience required.
- Financial institution marketing and/or credit union industry experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
SERVICE ~ TRUST ~ PEOPLE ~ COOPERATION
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer