This New College Graduate, Business Development Associate role is within the North America Sales function. This role is responsible for developing account strategies to increase revenues from existing accounts along with ensuring implementation of annual sales goals and plans. Qualified candidates will show an ability to quickly build relationships internally and within their territory while also demonstrating a desire and capability to excel in other sales roles within the organization.
- Develop and execute customized territory plans to increase sales volume and market share within financial institutions in the region.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Visa products and services, including EFT processing services
- Create new sales and revenue generating opportunities as appropriate
- Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products and services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the Client’s business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized
- Continuously review payment landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing Visa’s issuer business
- Ensure implementation of annual goals and plans
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and the Visa organization
- Develop an understanding of the Financial Institution’s business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Participate in sales meetings and training activities
- Provide Salesforce client database support and reporting
This position is full-time and will be located in HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO