Welcome to SHPE National Convention!!! Visa is excited to announce that we will be in attendance at the 2019 Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers National Convention in Phoenix, Arizona. In order to expedite the process, please review the following and apply for a position! Additionally, when applying, please take a moment to indicate which team and position you are most interested in.
*This opportunity is posted in relationship to the 2019 SHPE National Convention from October 30th- November 3rd. YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE CONVENTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. *
Here are the roles we're hiring for across the following platforms:
- Software Engineers
- System Engineers
- Security Engineer
- QA Test Engineer
- Database Engineers
- Technical Product Managers
- Operations Technicians
- Data Scientists
- Research Scientists (PhD)
- Technical Writers
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- System Analysts
- At its core, Visa is a payments network that connects consumers and merchants with financial institutions. The team is building the long-term architecture on architecture on open platforms and commodity hardware, as well as opening our technology platforms to enable industry collaboration and innovation through co- development.
- Debit Processing Services (DPS), our Issuer Processing platform for North America, processes over half of all Visa Debit transactions and is the largest single prepaid processing platform for Visa prepaid transactions in the U.S. The team also partners with third-party companies outside of the U.S. to deliver value-added services through Visa-owned assets.
Merchant + Acquirer Processing
- Merchant and Acquirer Processing (MAP) is focused on executing the Visa Merchant Strategy, building deeper merchant and acquirer relationships and increasing Total Merchant Value by developing solutions that address complex and emerging merchant and acquirer needs.
Digital and Developer Platform
- Develop, deliver, and manage end-to-end technology products, services, capabilities, and solutions while collaborating with a global community of client, merchant, and partner developers to promote the growth of digital commerce and mobilization of payments in emerging and developed markets
Data Product Development
- Develops and manages end-to-end technology solutions that create value from our enterprise data through internal and client-focused information-based services, business intelligence and insights, and data-driven product innovation.
- We deliver secure, high-quality and easy-to-use Visa core data assets as a service, together with reliable and scalable data platform as a service, that enable Visa internal partners to rapidly and efficiently innovate data-driven business products and services to lead the digital payment industry.
- Cyber Security provides enterprise-wide, risk-based security and continuity programs, and continually evolves security and continuity capabilities to meet changing internal and external threat landscapes.
- Build, operate and maintain the IT systems and infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected and collaborative workforce that helps power Visa’s business.
Technology Planning and Business Operations
- Provides a structured approach to synchronize, align and unite technology delivery capabilities with business management strategies for improved Technology + Operations organizational performance, execution and risk control.
Operations + Infrastructure
- For Visa to deliver on the vision of the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere, O&I must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, and run on software-defined infrastructures.
- Visa Research conducts applied research on the most challenging problems in the payment industry and provides technical thought leadership for the company’s future.