The goal of this internship is to convert to a full-time position.
The Salesforce team is a small but diverse set of individuals that work closely with Salesforce end users to address business process needs. We work on user support, enhancement requests, and major projects related to Salesforce.
In this role you will:
- Handle a variety of Salesforce End User support and enhancement requests that vary drastically from new access to complex system issues requiring deeper investigation
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve both the application stability and end user experience
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and make changes as required
- Design solutions that efficiently minimize or eliminate support efforts, which allow for more valuable enhancements and functional work
- Execute Salesforce development and enhancement initiatives in close coordination with team