- Supports the Global Data Product Group through the creation of unique content related to the Nasdaq’s Data business
- Assists the Global Data Product team in developing documentation used by customer to support use of our data
- Analyzes, prepares, and presents information on customers and data products use
- Learns about the financial markets including trading, benchmarking, indexes, derivatives, data vendors, and content providers
- Engages industry groups to learn how market data impacts all market participants
- Engages Asset Managers and customers of Nasdaq Fund Network to provide more data to the platform
Example Project/s (subject to change)
- Defining and documenting support material used for our go to cloud strategy.
- Leading the development and documentation of analytics performed across our data business.
- Working directly with Asset Managers to gather more data about their fund strategies and populate the data into the NFN database.
- Supporting ongoing development and research initiatives of the team including working with NFN team and database over the course of the summer.
Nasdaq is an EOE