From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others. As a Starbucks Decision Scientist on the Data Visualization team, you will proficiently guide in the application of research, statistics, experimental design, synthesize, analyze, and implement and deploy models, dashboards, and storytelling presentations that support Starbucks Global lines of business. You will drive and evaluate new methods and introduce novel visualization and presentation paradigms to communicate discoveries.
LEVERAGING YOUR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE, WE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH:
• Advanced proficiency w/ Tableau, D3, Looker, or Power BI
• Proficiency with SQL, SAS, Python or R
• Business experience with statistics (descriptive, regression, etc.)
• Business experience with using data to drive decision
• Business experience using data visualization to enable self-service and drive key behavioral changes in the business
• Knowledge guiding change management programs and training
• Retail, customer loyalty, or eCommerce experience preferred
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to #beapartner. Apply today!
_ Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com_