Do you have a desire to leave a lasting, positive impression with guests? Are you always willing to go above and beyond for customers? Are you an expert at turning a negative situation into a positive one in order to retain customers? Our Sales & Guest Services associates are responsible for answering incoming phone calls and emails at our call center in Austins in addition to responding to online customer reviews. You have a smile that can be heard over the phone and through emails, and love helping people plan parties, create menus, and create custom wedding decorations to top Sprinkles cupcakes. A salesperson by nature, you have a way with words and can encourage customers to add that extra dozen cupcakes to take home after an event, or that shipment of ice cream to send their parents in the Midwest; up-selling is your specialty.
- Caller Welcoming: Greet all callers with a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times. Remember the warmth of your smile can be felt over the phone.
- Provide callers with information on Sprinkles products offered. As needed, direct callers to the appropriate stores or departments, or follow up with delivery services for them.
- Respond to customer emails and funnel the information to the bakery level so we can remedy the issue.
- Act as a liaison between stores and customers on special or unique requests.
- Process payments, assist with returns and other transactions for customers online and over the phone.
- Encourage customers to consider additional orders and/or retail items, like our cupcake trays, to help support their needs. Suggestive selling, suggestive selling, suggestive selling!
- Maintain the desk ensuring that it is clean, well-stocked and organized.
- Respond to positive and negative Yelp reviews and problem solve with the bakery.