Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by ensuring the highest level of account support for order management. This role has responsibility for delivering the customer service experience with the customer, serving as a designated point of contact for supply chain reliability. They are responsible for excellent customer satisfaction and supply chain compliance through effective order management, proactive communication and problem solving, logistics, execution and collaboration with Starbucks Partners in Supply and Channel Business Development.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Bachelor's Degree preferred - or 1 to 3 years related work experience
• 2+ years customer service or related experience, ideally in a CPG company
• Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) is required
• Working knowledge of the supply chain and knowledge of Customer Service policies, procedures and programs
• The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
• Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.