As a Part Time Crew Travel Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing the day to day booking and general audit of crew member hotels, ground and deadhead travel.
- Assist crew members with travel items/issues as they arise.
- Audit daily travel needs and update and confirm reservations via phone/email and HOTAC.
- Communicate all hotel and ground transportation requirements to contracted vendor.
- Source using a flight matrix and book airline travel via multiple websites.
- Assist in coordinating the planning of travel accommodations for all upcoming requests/needs for crew members outside of day-of operations.
- Assist with crew member travel/hotel invoices for payment processing.
- Audit all processes; looking for improvement in efficiency and cost.
- Must possess basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must possess ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment always changing environment and make on the fly decisions within contract requirements.
- Willing to work varied hours including weekends and holidays to meet all contractual deadlines.
- Perform additional functions as assigned.
- Desired 1+ year in a crew scheduling/planning environment
- Required 1+ year in the airline industry
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment always changing environment