A Project Manager at Razorfish is equal parts planner, problem solver, analytical thinker, client relationship builder, cheerleader and cat herder.
You’ll be leading global teams and clients to deliver digital solutions. You watch timelines and budgets like a hawk. You’re fanatical about quality.
You are key to building a positive team environment. You are great a building relationships and driving team collaboration. You care deeply about individual development and high performance standards.
You love the details, get excited about planning weeks / months ahead and thinking about risks that may get in our way. You transition seamlessly between the nitty-gritty details and the big picture.
You may play a variety of roles as a Project Manager:
· Running a small project on your own
· Leading a work stream / track within a larger project (3-8 people)
· Supporting more senior level project managers with day-to-day project leadership activities
You’re crazy organized and comfortable prioritizing when there are too many balls in the air.
You love solving a problem solving. You know how businesses work. And, you have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Obviously, you will have a deep understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to adapt your approach when working with people from different disciplines (technology, creative, data, strategy and marketing engagement)
You’re comfortable whether you’re working in in a Razorfish office, on a client site or remotely. You understand that frequent overnight travel may be required.
- Work pursuit teams to complete RFP's, project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
- Contributes to establishing a project vision
- Develops and tracks project plans for individual tracks of work (as part of a larger project plan)
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Assists Project Managers in managing client relationships and preparing for client meetings.
- Plans and executes client workshops.
- Develops relationships with appropriate client stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day contact for client on track related communications
- Assure that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.)
- Project Management
- At least 4years of project management experience within the consulting space delivering digital solutions that may include customer / user experience, strategy, data and technology.
- Experience implementing marketing / content, CRM or ecommerce platforms preferred
- Demonstrated team leadership capability, preferably with teams of 3+ people and project budgets of $250k or more
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery multi-disciplinary solutions
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
o Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
o Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven mentoring, and team-building skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent military experience